Important BCB Details
Burke Civic Ballet Master Class Series
An exciting opportunity for dancers (Ballet C,B,A and AdvPro) to receive training from guest ballet instructors on Sundays at Buffa’s Dance Studio.
- Sunday, September 24th – 2-4pm
- Sunday, October 1st – 2-4pm
- Sunday, October 8th— 2-4pm
Dance-a-Thon— September 29 6 p.m. -9 p.m.
Mandatory Costume Fitting Day – October 1, 2017
Costumes will be fit at the following times:
- 2:00 -3:00 – Nanny, Maids, Cousins, Girl and Boy Party Guests, Au Pair
- 3:15-4:15 – Little Mice and Toy Soldiers, ALL Big Mice and ALL Soldiers
- 4:30-5:30 – Icicles, Angels, Ice Princesses, Ice Crystals
- 5:45-6:45 – Mother Ginger, Baby’s Breath, Blue Bells, Peach Blossoms, Camellias, Rosebuds
**If your dancer is age 12 or younger please have an adult accompany them during their fitting. This will help tremendously in the speed and efficiency of the process.
Tickets are available at buffas.com and go on sale Saturday, October 14 at 10 a.m.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Burke Civic Ballet, a 501c-3 non-profit organization as provided by IRS regulations. Like all regional cultural organizations, we depend on the continuous generous support of donors to produce our professional quality productions. In appreciation of your support, you will be recognized in our performance programs!
Deadline to be in the 2017 program is October 10, 2017. Donations made after that date will be recognized in the 2016 program.