Celebrating 35 Years!
Buffa’s Dance Studio Philosophy:
Dance is for everyone. Dance builds strong, flexible, disciplined bodies and minds and in so doing, enhances the total person: the creative, the physical, the mental and the social.
A Quality Dance & Fitness Studio Offering:
*a warm, nurturing environment
*accomplished, experienced, caring teachers
* multi-dimensional teaching methodologies
* professional-grade performances
* award-winning dance companies
* innovative, original teaching and choreography
* extraordinary number of class choices
* state-of-the-art 8,000 sq ft dance facility
• To culturally enrich the lives of all students
• To provide a creative outlet through movement
• To instruct dance skills and technique in a positive manner for personal enjoyment and dance careers
• To encourage a deep appreciate for the performing arts
• To spread joy through dance
• Nutcracker in November: Professional stage opportunity through Burke Civic Ballet, our in-house non-profit ballet company.
• Studio: At our August Open House, December Parent’s Days, May Choreographer’s Showcase, and our July and August Summer Camps.
• Recitals: June offers the culmination of the year’s work by presenting our highly lauded, professional-grade recitals.